Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Semantic Web -Minding the Planet, by Nova Spivack

I received some nice comments about my last post about the Semantic Web. One of these pointed me to Nova Spivack's Blog where he has several recent posts related to this topic. I found his insights to be very interesting and foward thinking. For those interested in learning more I suggest you read his posts I have noted below.

In the November 6, 2006 article titled "Minding The Planet -- The Meaning and Future of the Semantic Web " Spivack provides a "Prelude" explaining some of his background and a successful attempt to provide "a detailed introduction and context for the Semantic Web for non-technical people."

November 12, 2006
What is the Semantic Web, Actually?


November 15, 2006
The Semantic Web is About Helping People Use the Web More Productively

I plan to read more of Nova Spivac's posts and will comment more in the near future.

No comments: